Keeping up with technologies and improving business performance by increasing quality, productivity and safety means making use of advanced industrial automation systems and includes the modernisation of pre-existing automatic systems, the technological updating of on-board systems and the automation of manual processes.
Starting from the drafting of the specifications of the instrumentation and process control systems – whether they are PLC, DSC or Scada – Lorenzi Group proposes and manages all the activities necessary for the realisation of industrial process automation projects.
The Lorenzi Group intervention model:
- Feasibility analysis and process engineering
- The automation of manual processes aimed at increasing quality, productivity and safety, while optimising the resources used and containing costs
- Upgrading/modernisation interventions on existing but not recent automatic systems, to improve reliability, productivity and safety
- Semi-automatic systems in fully-automated configurations
- Technological updating of on-board systems such as sensors, conversion of indicators from analog to digital, process data recording, etc.
Lorenzi Group has an in-house mechanical workshop where it is possible to create customised assembly components and electrical panels.
Lorenzi Group offers integrated and transversal services that include
- The energy optimisation of systems
- Industry 4.0
- The implementation of automation systems
- Plant and electrical-instrumental specialist design
- The optimisation of maintenance processes of industrial systems
- Advanced in-line diagnostics on safety and regulation valves
- PSV online verification test
- Advanced and technological systems
- Maintenance and assistance 24/7