Renewable Energy Systems
Energy has become an issue of pivotal importance in every field and sector. The consumption of energy for both the productive and the private sector has come to a point that requires constant analysis and cost optimization.
Furthermore, the emissions of CO2, produced in great quantities by traditional systems, need considerable reduction in a globalized effort to defend the planet everybody should care about.
Lorenzi Group deals with renewable energy systems in the stages of ingeneering, setting up and maintenance as well as in the managing of files addressed to the institutions in charge (GSE/UTIF/ENEL,…) with the aim of obtaining incentives and/or energy certificates.
Each and every energy system is constantly monitored (even remotely) and undergoes a process of dedicated maintenance, so that energy costs can be reduced and a financial return is ensured in a short period of time.
In the renewable energy field lorenzi group deals with:
Photovoltaics: on-grid/off-grid and stand alone (energy storage);
Cogeneration, bio-generation and micro generation;
Biomass and management of agricultural waste;
Small wind systems
Our priority in the design of a renewable energy system is a precise analysis on the subsequent impact it will have. Choose complete solutions that ensure a reduction of energetic costs and a financial return in a short period of time.
Lorenzi Group works on:
- Field analysis of absorption and configuration of utilities (electrical and mechanical)
- Energy verification of consumption trends
- Identification, study and definition of concrete improvement projects in consumption and/or in the installation of systems for the production of energy from renewable sources
- Estimation of project costs, optimisation of operating and construction times, with the aim of maximising investment revenues
- Financial analysis of the proposed interventions with annual calculations relating to: ROC, Payback, NPV, Cashﬂow
- Supporting documentation and professional reporting
- Possibility of financing the works and performance insurance
- Systems monitoring
Public and private renewable energy systems
Our systems are designed for private and public customers in the civil and industrial sector.
Lorenzi group utilises an audit plan to gather data about each technological system, to check the features of the components and most of all to ensure a low impact in the matter of energy efficiency.
Photovoltaic systems in Bergamo and Italy
The systems operating with renewable energy produce electric energy in the form of solar power (photovoltaic system) and wind (wind system).
Photovoltaic systems are quite popular thanks to their lower environmental impact; we offer a professional service of maintencance and clearing, thus ensuring the effectiveness of the system throughout its lifespan.
Besides, a photovoltaic system can be associated to an accumulation system, which enables to maximize the autoconsumption of the sytem itself: in other words all the energy gets stored so that it can be easily used when the sun is not shining.
Wind systems and small wind systems
Wind systems, both in their mini size and in the form of blades, are normally quite productive through the constant wind blowing in the areas they are set up.
Lorenzi Group provides you with amenities and products especially designed to follow the National and Europen guidelines. The project we suggest is designed by our internal office, whose priority is the personalization of each solution.
Are you seeking a renewable energy system?
You can ask a quote for our unmatched service in the renewable energy field in a few seconds.
Our professional advice includes:
- Photovoltaic systems: on-grid/off-grid and stand alone (energy storage)
- Cogeneration, bio-cogeneration and micro-cogeneration
- Biomass and management of the process of using agricultural waste
- Geothermal systems
- Mini-wind plants
Ask for our professional advice here